Mad men are walking free! Murderers and criminals on the loose because they are deemed Insane or abnormal. Is there a way to get justice from a man deemed insane?
But what is Normal? Should a crime committed by a normal person have different punishment than that committed by an insane man?
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- Martin Luther -
As Martin Luther put it, Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. So it is justifiable to get justice for a crime committed by an insane man?
Yes there is! I went and asked some inside sources who have knowledge on Law (particularly Thailand).
If you have been victimized by an "insane" man; Follow some of these tips as you seek legal help;
- Crazy by law? When bringing up a case against an 'insane' man. You should know whether the person is crazy by law. Does this insane person have a document that certifies them medically insane?
- Find if this insane person has any known relatives who can represent him before the law.
- Are there any known people the insane has abused before? See if you can get in touch with them to be witness to the insane's man behavior.
- Were there any eye witnesses at the place where the abuse took place?
- What time did the abuse take place and at what place?
- When reporting your case, recreate the event accurately without altering or hiding any details because it may cost your case if discovered.
- Present documents, either photos, hospital document stating the damage caused, a police report and the like as proof that the abuse took place.
- Rally up supporters who will stand with you each step of the way.
- Do not be afraid to bring up your case and fight for it till you get your full compensation and the 'insane' man is punished for his offence.
- Most importantly, get a good lawyer who will care for you and not want to exploit you out of your money. It may help to be referred to a lawyer by friends or family.
You may also like to read;