Going somewhere? On the Link you will find very useful travelling tips for female travelers which we saw from the GO ABROAD website.
Also make sure that;
- You have all the right travel documents, Have all your documents officiated at the Right Places. Avoid people offering shortcuts or getting money to have your paper work go faster.
- Do not give Anybody your travel documents. Because then they would have the power to do whatever to you and without an identification on travel, you are more likely headed for trouble.
- Do not travel alone if possible. Two is indeed better than one.
- Study directions, methods of travel and currency before you travel. This will be of great help to you.
- Learn important things about the culture of the place you are travelling to.
- Research on how women behave and how they are treated, so that you are extra cautious.
- Carry extra cash, it always comes in handy.
Take extra caution especially if it is your first time travelling to the area. It still does not hurt to research more if you're a frequent traveler. Tell us any stories you have noticed on any of your travels.
You may also like;
HOW TO BE SAFE IN A PUBLIC PLACE
HOW TO BE SAFE WHEN MEETING SOMEONE FOR THE FIRST TIME
10 WAYS FOR WOMEN TO STAY SAFE WHEN TRAVELLING
INSIDE STORY STRAIGHT ADVICE FROM EX SPY
TIPS FROM TRAVEL ADVISOR
STAY SAFE WHILE TRAVELING