- Never go alone, always take people you trust along.
- If you want to stay in control of your surroundings, you do need to stay sober.
- Do not take a taxi home if you are alone, have a sober trusted friend or relative take you home.
- Do not go to a strangers house because there, whether sober or not, you are highly vulnerable.
- Stick to your friends even when going to the bathroom to avoid being lured into danger.
- Do not stereotype, yes, even a female can harm you.
- Stay alert and be aware of your surroundings.
- Do not leave your drinks unattended to if you still intend to drink them, someone could be looking to drug you.
- Leave the place if for any reason you feel uncomfortable.
- Beware and avoid suspicious looking people.
Visit this cool website on more details on how to be a safe party goer, party thrower and even more importantly how to notice alcohol poisoning. Recommend is the site SAFE PARTY
Did we forget something, do you have a question or a suggestion or do you want to work with us. Do not hesitate to comment.