Does Keeping a Gun in the Home increase Safety?
If you consider keeping a gun in the house, it is best to review the facts in order to make the right decision.
GUN IS GOOD SECURITY TOOL WHEN;
- It is used to increase security especially for seniors in the society and those at risk of being attacked
- Hidden well but kept within good reach
- When purchased legally
- Everyone you are living with is comfortable with having a gun in the house
- Gives you a defense tool to use if attacked
GUN IS A BAD SECURITY TOOL WHEN;
- It is used for defensive purposes and not protective.
- It is used to commit homicide
- May increase risk of a violent death
If you do not feel so secure keeping a gun, there are other alternatives; You can also opt for;
- Wacth dogs
- A home security system
- Install a panic button
- Install motion sensor light outside your home
- Always apply safety rules
You may also like;