GLOBAL YOUTH FORUM
Every youth below the age of 25 has the chance to influence the decision on global policies on December 3 - 6, 2012 through the Global Youth Forum in Bali, Indonesia.
This is your chance to influence decisions on five key issues including; staying healthy, comprehensive education, transitions to decent employment for youth, sexuality, families and rights.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make your voice heard and you can be a part of this event by;
- Registering as a virtual delegate and participate in online discussion.
- Join the Twitter conversation and Facebook discussions.
- Share your 7 Billion Actions Story.
- Introduce yourself with a Photo or Video. Description pf how can be found here.
- Find out the events planned for your country and participate.
There is a reason you should take the front seat and take advantage of this global opportunity to influence the Global Forum that will take place in Indonesia this year 2012, as the effects of this discussion will be as far reaching as 2012.
Take a stand to be one of the 43% of youth to be heard and be a delegate in order to shape a future you want to see. Making a difference in the world has never been so easier.