YES TO CHOICE
Everyday in life we have to make choices; some are small choices like what shoe to wear to match the outfit, whether you want lemon or milk with your tea and the like whist others are big life changing choices like "do i really want to marry him?", your career choice and whether you want to have babies or not.
Every human being has a right to make their own choices as long as it does not prove a danger to themselves or the people and environment around them. Keep your choices smart!
A choice is selection of what you prefer most to choose.
10 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF BEFORE MAKING THAT CHOICE.
- Is it the right time to make that choice?
- Who will benefit from that choice?
- Who will not benefit from that choice?
- Are you willing to live up with that choice?
- What are the consequences of that choice?
- Is it long term benefit choice or short term benefit choice?
- Is it positive for your life or will it put your safety at risk?
- Do you really need to make that choice?
- Will you have to sacrifice something for that choice?
- Is that choice worth the sacrifice of any other choice you had to make?
Always remember to;
- Weigh the consequences your choice will have on you and your environment.
- Listen to your gut.
What choices have you made lately? Have they been positive for your life or rather negative? Were you happy with that choice? What advice can you give anyone faced with a choice. Let us know, Leave us a comment or send us your story; firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ;
DECISION AND CHOICE; WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
OPRAH : MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE
A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO MAKING BETTER LIFE DECISIONS
12 SMART CHOICES THAT WILL LIGHT YOU UP